Hello,

I'm creating a docker container to automate the use of s3ql, and this is
the script that performs the installation (attachment). I think I'm
respecting all the dependencies:

Nevertheless, I'm getting these errors:

MANIFEST.in exists, running in developer mode
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "setup.py", line 36, in <module>
import s3ql
File "/build_dir/s3ql/src/s3ql/__init__.py", line 39, in <module>
from pyfuse3 import ROOT_INODE
ImportError: libfuse3.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
MANIFEST.in exists, running in developer mode
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "setup.py", line 36, in <module>
import s3ql
File "/build_dir/s3ql/src/s3ql/__init__.py", line 39, in <module>
from pyfuse3 import ROOT_INODE
ImportError: libfuse3.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
python3: can't open file 'runtests.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
install s3ql
MANIFEST.in exists, running in developer mode
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "setup.py", line 36, in <module>
import s3ql
File "/build_dir/s3ql/src/s3ql/__init__.py", line 39, in <module>
from pyfuse3 import ROOT_INODE
ImportError: libfuse3.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

Do you have a suggestion to solve this?

Thanks.