On Thu, 1 Oct 2020, at 11:39, Chris Robinson wrote:
> I also get the error: *ImportError: cannot import name 'INTEGER*' when
> running *'sudo s3qladm'* or any other s3qlxxx command globally.
>
> Ubuntu 18.04, S3QL 3.5.1 installed with *python3 setup.py build_ext
> --inplace* and then *sudo python3 setup.py install.*

This means that the path that the deltadump.so (filename approximate) was
installed into is in your user's $PYTHONPATH, but not in root's PYTHONPATH.

Not sure why, but hopefully this will help you to find out and fix it :-).

-Nikolaus

--
GPG Fingerprint: ED31 791B 2C5C 1613 AF38 8B8A D113 FCAC 3C4E 599F