I've just d/l and built s3ql-3.6.0 on a system newly updated to Fedora 33
which provides Python3.9. It seems to build OK but on running any s3ql
command or the tests I get a fatal error from defusedxml about cElementTree:
"....
    import defusedxml.cElementTree as ElementTree
/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/defusedxml/cElementTree.py:13: in <module>
    raise ImportError("cElementTree has been removed from Python 3.9")
E   ImportError: cElementTree has been removed from Python 3.9
"
Is this a new incompatibility? and what's the simplest work around?
Thanks.