On Nov 07 2021, Jaimala D <ciphere...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I am very new to linux(using for almost 15 days) and I am loving it.
> I am stuck I am not able to find a guide how to auto mount s3ql after
> startup. I found few guides but they were of Upstart(which is discontinued).
> If someone can help I will be really thankful.

Since you're new to Linux, I'd like to point out that what Daniel
described is "automatic mounting on system start". That's one definition
of "automatic", but not the only one. So it's good to me more exact.

For example, you could also attempt to automatically mount the
filesystem on access through https://linux.die.net/man/8/automount

(No idea if that works for S3QL, just pointing it out as an option).

Best,
-Nikolaus

--
GPG Fingerprint: ED31 791B 2C5C 1613 AF38 8B8A D113 FCAC 3C4E 599F