Hi all,

Could you help with S3QL development by doing code reviews? If so,
please let me know your GitHub handle and I'll CC when there are pull
requests to review.

(In the last weeks, I've somewhat randomly tagged Daniel Jagszent in
some pull requests because he's done reviews in the past, and he's
identified some bugs that eluded the unit tests. Therefore, I think it
would be great if we could find a larger pool of people who look at code
before it's submitted).

Best,
-Nikolaus