Hi,

I had misinterpreted the vote results and prematurely declared the vote as passed, sorry about that...

In reality, we still need 1 IPMC +1 vote for the S4 0.5.0 Release Candidate 1.

Current status after last week's votation is:

+1: 7 (5 binding)
-1: 0

Details:

+1 IPMC:
acmurthy, phunt

+1 PPMC
kishoreg*, leoneu*, fpj

+1 wider community
Daniel Gomez, Karthik Kambatla

(* voted on the s4-dev list only)

-------------------------------

This is the first release candidate for Apache S4, version 0.5.0

It fixes the following issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312322&version=12318653

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided for
convenience.

** The vote is open for at least 72 hours with no specific close time.

Source and binary packages in zip format:
http://people.apache.org/~mmorel/s4-0.5.0-incubating-release-candidate-1/

The (git) tag to be voted upon: 0.5.0:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-s4.git;a=tag;h=70806aa1ee0b9154d36fd834dc4907cd8d3eb791

S4 KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/s4/dist/KEYS

Please cast your vote.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion