I am designing a system here that needs s4 (Distributed Stream computing
system). Could you point me to the latest version. I am only guessing that
S4-0.6 is the latest one in use so far.

Best

CONFIDENTIALITY  NOTICE:
This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and
intended for the use of individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you
have received this email in error, please delete it immediately and inform the
sender. Unless you are the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy
or distribute this email or any attachments included. The contents of the
emails including any attachments may be subjected to copyrights law, In such
case the contents may not be copied, adapted, distributed or transmitted
without the consent of the copyright owner.