Salaam,

I think the programming language should be decided based on goal of the
project. I.e.: which OS's to support as a core.... which ends up being
either Java or C++ or other. But I'd not mind some other stuff.... because I
skill in Java or C++ is bit out of date not used it for the last 5 years
now. Programming too much PHP these days.

Wa-Salaam,

Azizur Rahman
ProDevStudio

Do you need cost effective web hosting solution and Domain name try
http://www.prodevstudio.net

Do you need a new web site try http://www.cgandc.net

Missed the last Friday Khutbah, try catchup a Khutbah on-line now at
http://www.fridaykhutbah.com