السلام عليكم،

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 06:23:53PM +0200, jmehdi wrote:
> So now we should decide:
> 1) wether to whitelist all apps or just minbar, monajat, hijri (in
> addition to Ubuntu's default whitelist)

I am more inclined to just whitelisting Minbar, Monajat & Hijri (in
addition to Ubuntu's defaults).

> 2) wether the default session would be Unity or Gnome classic (gnome2)
> (we also found how to do that)

I would like to add that: if Ubuntu settled on using Gnome classic, then
we will do the same. The question above is in the case Ubuntu decided to
actually use Unity.

> Personally, I prefer gnome2 but it's just a question of habit; I've
> tested unity on a laptop and I think it's attractive for new users. But,
> maybe we should try to customize the Unity menu in this case, like
> adding an Islamic menu, customizing the default apps that appear in the
> dock etc.

I must ask about this one.

--
 ‎أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)