Wa alaykom assalem,

Saber..sorry to said that but this mailing list is mixed..it contains sabily
members..and a lot of spammers!!! so it is a bad idea to pass access
parameters and credentials on public!
This ftp account is for active designers only that's why Mehdi sent these
informations only for you and brother Muslih!!! any one other having the
intention to work on graphic design for Sabily should ask access from Mehdi.
Mehdi please change this password and resend it to Saber and Muslih.

2011/5/13 Saber OMRI <omrisa...@gmail.com>

> Assalamu alaikom,
> As brother Mehdi has created an FTP server for sabily artwork, i think it's
> more obvious to put that in a separate thread in our ML :
> --------------------------------------
>
>> To avoid attaching files with emails, I've created this FTP folder &
>> account:
>> server: sabily.org (port: 21)
>> User: artwork
>> Password: art567work
>>
>> Then your files will be automatically available here: http://sabily
>> .org/artwork/
>>
>> wa salam
>>
>> Mehdi
>> Administrator of the Sabily Projecthttp://www.sabily.org

> Therefore, i think that we should have private account for each designer,
> and this should be private to avoid stealing sabily's credentials ..

عبد المنعم كوكة
Abdelmonam Kouka
http://sabily-guru.blogspot.com/
http://geek-tounsi.blogspot.com/