Wa Alaikum Assalam Wr. Wb.
A couple of other ideas are:
1)giving the user the option of displaying the transliteration and the Arabic
script of the dua/zikr simultaneously along with the translation.  Today the
options are to display the Arabic or the translation. (someone might say it
will take up too much space on the screen to potentially display all three
formats but I say it's worth it).

2) including the source(es) of the Hadith from where the dua/zikr was taken.
Example, Bukhari, Muslim.  (this information used to be displayed a few
versions ago, if I'm not mistaken).

Wassalam,
Hasan