Bismillah Rahman Raheem
Yusuf Estes asked me to help with a dawah task for Ramadan and I wanted to
share it with you too.  Please copy everything below this line and then
email it to everyone you know, asking them to do the same.
Could we get this moving today (now) just before Ramadan starts? Let's try
it - OK?
Jazakallah khair was salam alaykum,
Hasan Syed
------------------------------
Salam alaykum and Ramadan Mubarak,
Yusuf Estes asked me to help with a dawah task for Ramadan and I wanted to
share it with you too. Here is what he sent to me:

Bismillah - Salam alaykum, Ramadan Mubarak,

I am wondering if you could help me through this month of Ramadan? Your
voice can make a lot of difference and I will be making dua for you and for
your family while traveling (and if my visa comes in time - also in ummrah).

What I would like for you to consider is helping me promote and watch out
for one of our "specialty websites" called www.FastRamadan.com

This site has some new features and some updated features not available on
others sites. But it needs someone to help promote it, watch it and monitor
it and to look after the pages and to notify our technical support team of
any problems, inshallah.

Here is all that is required:

   - Visit the site main page www.FastRamadan.com
   - See how it looks to you - does it seem clear what we have?
   - Does it seem clear what we are offering?
   - What could we do to get the ideas across to the visitor quicker?
   - There is a "word cloud" on the right side - does it make sense like it
   is?
   - When you first visit the site - Is it clear how to do things?
   - Do you get stuck along the way? Is there something missing?
   - Can you see everything clearly? Colors OK?
   - When you try to click on things what happens? Does it make sense?
   - What things would you like to see changed and how?
   - Last, but not least - Will you forward this email to Muslims
   immediately? (right now?)

Jazakallah khair for taking the time to help us do a better job in Ramadan.
And enjoy the website features:

   - Daily reminders delivered to your mailbox with authentic teachings and
   duas from Islam
   - Videos from many good teachers in clear English
   - Articles and stories for Ramadan youth and adults
   - Make your own audio and share it with the rest of the world
   - Free CDs, DVDs, Dawah material (support us if you can in Ramadan)

And that is not all - Guess what happened since last Ramadan? We finally got
our TV CHANNEL ON SATELLITE!
Finally GUIDE US TV <http://www.guideus.tv/> is on Free-To-Air Satellite TV
 Every day - 24 HOURS A Day Hamdulillah
Galaxy 25, Galaxy 19, World TV 99

Keep us on satellites, free-to-air without ads. Do it! Tell everyone on
Facebook, Twitter, blogs& chats make dua & help support
www.GuideUS.tv/donate <http://www.guideus.tv/donate>

Or send checks to:
Guide US TV
P.O. Box 6815
Alexandria, Virginia 22306

--
GodAllah.com  AllahsQuran.com <http://allahsquran.com> ShareIslam.com
911bible.com  Islam-Guide.com IslamNewsroom.com  GuideUs.TV  tubeislam.com