wa alaykum salam,

Thanks for your report. Actually the files are also missing in my source
folder I use for the ISO remastering :(
I'll fix that for Sabily 11.10, inshaAllah

Mehdi Magnon
Administrator of the Sabily Project - Free Islamic Operating System
(http://www.sabily.org)
Administrator of Bayt Al Hikma - Islamic resources and Hadiths
(http://www.bayt-al-hikma.com)