On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 10:26:39AM +0100, Abdelmonam Kouka wrote:
> well should we add our wallpapers to this list or should we create a new
> list that contains our two wallpapers till now (and perhaps adding some
> others)?
---end quoted text---

Create a new XML like in the same format of the XML file attached in
previous email, and list all wallpapers in sabily-wallpapers package
(the ones that were used in screensaver, and Aqsa wallpapers), and also
list the two new wallpapers by bro Muslih.

--
 ‎أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
  Digital design engineer