Evert,

Thank you so much for your great response.

But now I have other question.

I'm not who call the beforeGetProperties method, it's called by the
broadcast event of the server, right?

How can I receive the INode extended object?

Suppose I extend the INode with a class called NodeVersion, and it has the
get method of the path I need. Where should I create NodeVersion object? Or
should I cast the INode to NodeVersion somewhere?

Thanks,