Hi Oleg,

A lot of the SabreDAV CardDAV and CalDAV stuff consists of two parts:

1. Protocol handling. This is done in various plugins.
2. Backend/storage classes.

For CalDAV sharing specifically, there is no implementation currently for
#2, but the logic for #1 has been done and lives In:

Sabre\CalDAV\SharingPlugin
Sabre\CalDAV\Notifications\Plugin

If you want to use sharing features, you will have to write your own caldav
backend and implement these interfaces:

Sabre\CalDAV\Backend\SharingSupport and
Sabre\CalDAV\Backend\NotificationSupport

To do that you must fully understand what these interfaces do and you
should also have an understanding of these documents:

https://trac.calendarserver.org/browser/CalendarServer/trunk/doc/Extensions/caldav-sharing.txt
https://trac.calendarserver.org/browser/CalendarServer/trunk/doc/Extensions/caldav-notifications.txt

Without understanding those documents, it's going to be difficult.

I think you already found most of this information. If you don't understand
what I'm saying based on that information, I unfortunately can't help you.

In that case I would unfortunately say that you should find someone who is
able to do the work for you, or wait till there's a standard implementation
in sabredav. It is planned.

Cheers,
Evert