Hi,

I'm testing a simple SabreDAV deployment (only two users) with delegated
accounts to share data (since I couldn't find a way to enable per-calendar
sharing, http://sabre.io/dav/caldav-sharing/).

We are finding ourselves overwriting each other data because of concurrent
updates too often. This is really preventing us from collaborating properly
through SabreDAV. So my questions are:

   - Which component is responsible for proper concurrent updates? Client
   applications or the server?
   - Should we be using any specific client to prevent this situation?
   Currently we are using Lighting and DAVdroid.
   - Is there any configuration in the server that can be tuned to offer
   more reliability?

Thank you in advance,

Guillermo