Hi all,

Postive review for monoid_algebras.py

algebra_modules.py should be instructed to work only for commutative
algebras (and mentioned in the description) as we talked in a former
thread.

I have also checked groupoid.py as it requested a second opinion, and
find it extremely confusing. What is supposed to mean "groupoids for a
set (usually a group)"?

Firstly, the function should be called "Groupoids" unless we are only
constructing one.

If by "over a set X" we mean groupoids with set of objects X, it makes
no sense the "usually a group" part. When a group is defined as a
groupoid, it has only one object, whilst the elements of the group are
realized as arrows. If we mean that X is the set of arrows then it
should be specified, and personally I find that defining a groupoid by
the set of arrows is a terrible idea. What are the expected uses of
this category?

IMHO, it would make more sense to describe small groupoids as
(directed) (multi)graphs, with underlying set the set of vertices (and
not the set of arrows). Can anyone elaborate on how are we going to
use this construction later on?

Cheers
Javier