Hi Franco,

This is indeed good news: another Sage workshop. On the workshop
website, I see that reflection groups algorithms is a tentative topic.
I didn't know you guys do reflection groups. I better get started on
reading some literature on that topic (I can't attend the workshop,
but I heard that reflection groups is a wonderful topic to study).

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen