Nicolas M. Thiery wrote:
>       Hey Jason,
> In fact, I was about to send you an e-mail for two things :-)
>
>  - Warn you about the rebase + little fixes in
>    triangular-morphisms-jb.patch and ask you about your time-line for
>    finalizing it.

While working on this, I added a ``TestSuite(phi)`` test where ``phi``
is a TriangularModuleMorphism, mimicking what was done for
DiagonalModuleMorphism.  Unfortunately, pickling fails.  I don't really
know where to start tracking this down... can you give me a pointer?

The patch with the problematic test is on the sage-combinat server
(triangular-morphisms-jb.patch).  The test that fails is on line 730 of
sage.categories.modules_with_basis.py

Thanks for any help!

-Jason