hey Andrey,
thnx for your information about  __eq__ on latticepolytopes - i think
every coder understands ;). is there a patch with the new version, even
if it's not working? I'd like to have a look at it and maybe to do some
work there (if i find free time somehow)
Am 09.07.2010 19:35, schrieb Andrey Novoseltsev:

[..]
> I don't agree that elements of LatticePolytope are its integer points.
> As a set it is a subset of some real space, so usually it is infinite.

i don't agree here. the Points of the polytope depend on the space,
where it's defined in and a latticepolytope is always defined in on a
lattice, so the points of the polytope just can be latticepoints. But I
dont see any connection to a real space, maybe, ca connection to the
quotientfield of the lattice or to the algebraic clousure of it.

greatz Johannes