Hello,

I made an error while correcting the series file (relative to the
patch that appeared at the end of the file). My first attempt was to
correct it but while starting Sage I get

"""
RuntimeError: Unable to start MuPAD because the command 'mupkern -P e
-U SAGE=TRUE' failed.

In order to use the MuPAD interface you need to have MuPAD installed
and have a script in your PATH called "mupkern" that runs the
command-line version of MuPAD.

  (1) You might have to buy MuPAD.

  (2) * LINUX: The mupkern script comes standard with your Mupad install.

      * APPLE OS X:
         ???

Error importing ipy_profile_sage - perhaps you should run %upgrade?
WARNING: Loading of ipy_profile_sage failed
"""