> File "/home/bump/src/sage-4.6.alpha3/devel/sage/sage/categories/
> hopf_algebras_with_basis.py", line 57:
>     sage: A.product           # todo: not quite ...
> Expected:
>     Generic endomorphism of A
> Got:
>     <bound method
> MyGroupAlgebra_with_category._product_from_product_on_basis_multiply
> of A>

The new method with the less nice name <bound method ... > is much
faster. I asked here:
http://groups.google.com/group/sage-combinat-devel/browse_thread/thread/62c4e00ea8a95cc1/d994803dc8b57a0b?lnk=gst&q=stump#d994803dc8b57a0b,
if there is a way to keep the old name, but I didn't get an answer.

The difference is that the old method was really something generic,
whereas the new method is a faster and non-generic way to get the same
answer... Does anyone know how to do this?

Christian