Hello,

I would like to use CombinatorialFreeModule and other combinatorial
modules like group algebra. But there is always the same error when
calling .gens() (and the traceback is not so useful for explaining me
what should I do)... how do we use these objects ?

Thanks Vincent

sage: F=CombinatorialFreeModule(ZZ,("a","b"))
sage: F
Free module generated by {'a', 'b'} over Integer Ring
sage: F.gens()
RuntimeError                              Traceback (most recent call last)
RuntimeError: Free module generated by {'a', 'b'} over Integer Ring
still using old coercion framework
sage: r = PermutationGroupElement("(1,2)(3,4)")
sage: u = PermutationGroupElement("(1,3)(2,4)")
sage: G = PermutationGroup([r,u])
sage: G.algebra(ZZ).gens()
RuntimeError                              Traceback (most recent call last)
RuntimeError: Group algebra of Permutation Group with generators
[(1,2)(3,4), (1,3)(2,4)] over Integer Ring still using old coercion
framework