On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 07:13:50AM -0800, Daniel Bump wrote:
> There are some other failures after Anne's patch in
> sage_object.pyx.
>
> I had a related query in this message from last September,
> in connection with #7922. I think the answer is that the
> release manager should rebuild the pickle jar, but I am
> not certain of this.
>
> Perhaps Nicolas can comment?

Yup, I guess we can safely update the pickle jar in that case
also. But that's not the release manager's job :-) See the
documentation of sage.structure.sage_object.unpickle_all for how to
analyze this a bit further (using the debug option), and how to
rebuild a pickle jar.  Note that only the broken pickles should be
updated from the rebuilt pickle jar to the current one.