Hi Poset fans,

I just recalled that there already exists two categories
PartialyOrderedSets and PartialyOrderedMonoids, with aliases
OrderedSets and OrderedMonoids. At this point, those categories are
stubs, and are not used anywere in the Sage code.

Since the terminology "Poset" (rather than "PartialyOrderedSet") is
already used a lot in Sage, should I make PartialyOrderedSets and
OrderedSets deprecated aliases to Posets?

What about monoids? PoMonoids does not look that good :-) Should we
just keep OrderedMonoids, and deprecate PartialyOrderedMonoids?

For the ``posets versus Posets'' discussion, I currently implemented
the following, at this point mostly for backward compatibility:

    Examples of posets::

        sage: Posets.BooleanLattice(3)
        Finite lattice containing 8 elements
        sage: Posets.ChainPoset(3)
        Finite lattice containing 3 elements
        sage: Posets.RandomPoset(17,.15)
        Finite poset containing 17 elements

    The category of all posets::

        sage: Posets()
        Category of posets

    The enumerated set of all posets on `3` vertices, up to an
    isomorphism:

        sage: Posets(3)
        Posets containing 3 vertices

Doing Posets.<tab> gives the list of examples and nothing else (up to `mro`):

    Posets.AntichainPoset Posets.IntegerCompositions
Posets.RestrictedIntegerPartitions        Posets.mro
    Posets.BooleanLattice Posets.IntegerPartitions
Posets.SymmetricGroupBruhatIntervalPoset
    Posets.ChainPoset     Posets.PentagonPoset
Posets.SymmetricGroupBruhatOrderPoset
    Posets.DiamondPoset   Posets.RandomPoset
Posets.SymmetricGroupWeakOrderPoset

Doing P = Posets(); P.<tab> gives the methods of this category, but
not the examples.

And posets is an alias for Posets.

How does this all sound?