On 3/28/11 11:21 PM, Martin Rubey wrote:
Good morning gurus!

Two questions: 1)

applying crystals_localCharacterization_td.patch
patching file sage/categories/highest_weight_crystals.py
Hunk #3 FAILED at 125
sage/categories/highest_weight_crystals.py.rej
patch failed, unable to continue (try -v)
patch failed, rejects left in working dir
errors during apply, please fix and refresh
crystals_localCharacterization_td.patch
Abort

Oops, this is certainly due to the changes I did yesterday in crystals to
implement the Lusztig involution. I'll ask Tom to update his patch and
disable it for right now, so that it should work for you!

Best,

Anne