Hi!

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 11:22:18PM -0700, Anne Schilling wrote:
> On 3/31/11 5:59 PM, Daniel Bump wrote:
> >
> >>It seems that your patch has a problem to be applied to the current sage
> >>4.6.2.
> >
> >The patch was tested with 4.7.alphas (because we hope for it to be merged
> >soon). The syntax of classical_crystals.py at the top of the file
> >has changed since 4.6.2. So it doesn't merge.
> >
> >One possibility would be to guard the patch so that it only
> >applies to more recent versions. I'm cc:ing Nicolas to ask
> >his advice.
>
> Which patch are you talking about?

The #7922 patches (Weyl character rings) did not apply smoothly due to
a trivial import conflict with trac_10446_schuetzenberger_involution-as.patch

I am writting a quick reviewer patch on #10466 that make them
commute. By the way, it avoids importing parent code (RootSystems,
WeylGroups) in category code, to reduce risks of import loops.

I'll push that in a couple minutes.