Hi Nicolas,

I saw your reviewer patch for #7922 (thanks).

There were a couple of further minor revisions
which are in the patch

trac_7922_alpha3-changes.patch

that I put in the combinat queue. The patch:

trac_7922-rebased-4.7.alpha3.patch

that is now on the trac server is the sum of
the three patches in the combinat queue:

trac_7922-rebased-4.7.alpha2.patch
trac_7922-final-review-nt.patch
trac_7922_alpha3-changes.patch

The patch passes sage -testall.

You posted this on the trac server:

> For me it is now all good to go. Please check my reviewer's
> patch on the sage-combinat patch server. If it's ok with
> you, you can fold/upload and set a positive review here on
> my behalf .

I don't think I'm supposed to do that since I'm the
patch author. Isn't that a no-no?

Dan