Hello Nicolas (the little),

I'm widely interested in your class for exhaustive generation of
vectors modulo permgroup ! Thank you for this nice patch.

My need are a bit more general:

  1) iteration of couples "(vector, stabilizer of the vector)"
  2) iteration through vectors such that the stabilizer is trivial

Remark: there is a trivial way to implement 2) from 1), but there are
certainly more efficient procedures.

Do you think that 1) and 2) are one minute tasks from what you've done
? one hour ? few days ? Do you have any hint for their implementations
?

Cheers,
Vincent

PS : My interest comes from isomorphism free generation of arithmetic
curves in Teichmueller spaces (or "origamis" if you do not want to be
snob ;-).