Salut Samuel,

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 07:09:39AM +0200, Samuel Lelievre wrote:
> I'm guessing it would depend if the Windows
> install of Sage uses a "live-cd", "dual-boot",
> or "virtual-machine" approach; in all cases,
> Sage is really running in a linux environment,
> and in the last two cases one can write on
> that linux space, so it should work à la linux.
>
> Has anyone got experience with that?

It worked the few times I tried. In principle the linux distribution
in the virtual machine comes with the standard development tools, and
the network is setup. So ``sage -combinat install`` should just work.
You can do this either from a terminal (probably safer), or directly
from the notebook with:

        %sh
        sage -combinat install

Nicolas M. Thiéry "Isil" <nthi...@users.sf.net>