Hi Hugh,

> I can do some of this, though I'm not likely to have much to offer on
> the technical end.  I'll do #10349 to start with, and see how that
> goes.  I would point out that #10347 requires zero knowledge of
> cluster algebras to check -- if there's anyone lurking here (like me)
> who hasn't reviewed a patch before, it would be a fine one to do.

Thanks for volunteering! I am just in the process of getting all the
various patches in order, I hope to be done by tonight or tomorrow. I
will update the patches on the trac server and see what the buildbot
says (this colored something right of the title of a trac ticket). You
should wait until this is green before finally giving it a positive
review. Green means, the patch applies properly on a plain sage and
all doctests pass. As you see, this is still red for #10349 as it
doesn't properly apply on 4.7.

Best, Christian