Hello sage-combinat!

I've been working with a group of representation-theorists at Univ. of
Georgia on a project about low-degree cohomology for finite groups of
Lie type.  For part of this work, I wrote a moderately-sized body of
code (~1000 lines) related to determining composition factors for
certain highest-weight modules over symmetric and algebraic groups.
The code is essentially implementation of combinatorics described in
a  paper of Kleshchev and Sheth "On extensions of simple modules over
symmetric and algebraic groups" (and its corrigendum); some of the
paper includes translation to English of results of Adamovich.

So the purpose of this email is to determine what I should do with
this code.  I could just make it available on my webpage, or as an
optional package.  But if it is related to interests of other people
here, and if it makes sense as a contribution to Sage, I would like to
have it merged with the standard Sage distribution.  (And this provide
some benefit to me, as a young person on the job market.)  Most
importantly, this would require someone interested enough to be a
reviewer!

So let me know if you're interested, and if you have further
suggestions.

thanks,
Niles