> The complete log of the command is attached.

what I see is that your guards are set wrong, but I don' know why:

your log shows the line

skipping sage-4.7.1.patch - guarded by ['+4_7_1']

but as your version of sage is 4.7, this patch (and the ones below)
should not be skipped. Could you please recheck that your guards are
right, with sage -combinat qselect. Does someone else see any other
issue?

While it doesn't work, you can also run smaller things on the combinat
server (which is still in test phase) at sage.lacim.uqam.ca

Best, Christian