Hi Mike,

Great! I suppose in type C you would go to symmetric cores
(as in my paper with Thomas and Mark). Where should the
inverse function go, that is, the function from symmetric
cores to affine Grassmannian elements in type C? Also in the
Core class? But then the function would have to take another
argument, namely the type and do some checking (that the core is
symmetric etc).

We can ask Brant and Steve! I agree they are not difficult
to implement, I am just wondering where precisely to put them
in sage.

Best,

Anne