Hi Christian,

Thanks, but now I get another conflict (I am running sage-4.7.2.alpha3):

applying trac_9534-permgroup_base.patch
applying trac_11003.patch
applying trac_11003-review-nt.patch
applying trac_11118-finite_enumset_list_cache-fh.patch
applying trac_11118-finite_enumset_list_cache-review-nt.patch
patching file sage/combinat/root_system/pieri_factors.py
Hunk #1 succeeded at 17 with fuzz 1 (offset -1 lines).
applying trac_10998-categories-posets-nt.patch
patching file doc/en/reference/combinat/index.rst
Hunk #1 FAILED at 35
doc/en/reference/combinat/index.rst.rej
patching file sage/combinat/posets/hasse_diagram.py
Hunk #1 succeeded at 23 with fuzz 1 (offset -6 lines).
patching file sage/combinat/posets/poset_examples.py
Hunk #2 FAILED at 17
sage/combinat/posets/poset_examples.py.rej
patching file sage/combinat/posets/posets.py
Hunk #2 FAILED at 17
sage/combinat/posets/posets.py.rej
patch failed, unable to continue (try -v)
patch failed, rejects left in working dir
errors during apply, please fix and refresh
trac_10998-categories-posets-nt.patch

Best,

Anne