Hi Vincent, dear Sage-Combinat lovers,

> >    I'm thinking about organizing a small one-week coding sprint around
> >
> > January-February in the south-west of Paris. Following the *-combinat
> >
> > tradition I plan to reserve the Guest house at Cernay-la-Ville:
> >

> >     http://www.cernayvacances.com/CEngels.html (the tower)
> >

> > It is very nice an cosy, 35 minutes train + 15 minutes bus away from
> > downtown
> > Paris. It can accommodate 8-10 people, if needed there is another adjacent
> >
> > Guest house. We currently plan to work on the following themes:
> >

> >  - Refactoring of the combinatorics infrastructure (factories, Cythonizing
> >
> >    partitions, compositions...)
> >
> >  - Categories (Morphisms, functorial constructions, optimization, coercion
> > ?)
> >

> >    I don't have yet secured a funding, but if we go for Cernay, the lodging
> >
> > will be very cheap. So my questions are the following:
> >
> >  - who is interested ?
> >
> >  - what is the preferred week ?
> >
> >  - any thematic suggestion,
> >

> > Once I manage to create it, please answer on
> >

> >   http://wiki.sagemath.org/combinat/SageCombinatDaysCernay2012
> >

> >From the poll (I appologize that I vote twice) it seems that the week
> from 6/2 to 10/2 has the best possible audience (8 people).
>
> http://nuages.domainepublic.net/cd7d/vote/
>
> For my organization (and the one of Stepan), I would like a week to be
> fixed. Is this possible in the next few days ?

I just received the confirmation that I'll get to funding for the
accommodation from the LRI as well as funding for some trip from the Math
Lab. I'd like to fix the week as soon as possible. It seems indeed that 6/2 to
10/2 is the best. I wanted to do it quite early in the year but if we do it
later and in particular the week before or after March 4-10 Anne could also
come. So unless there is a strong vote for one of those two weeks before
Thursday I will decide for 6-10/2. So please vote:

 [ ]  6/2-10/2
 [ ] 27/2- 2/2
 [ ] 12/3-16/3

Cheers,