Hi Christian,

On Thu, Feb 09, 2012 at 03:32:15AM -0800, Christian Stump wrote:
> we are here at the meeting and someone ran sage -combinat update and
> now some patche fails to apply. Has someone pushed something causing
> an error?

With the devel days in Cernay, we are constantly pushing things out,
so there might be glitches. I assume that the problem you got was with
Sage 4.8 and 12380_move_nfactors_methods-sl.patch (please specify it
next time!)

If yes, then this should be fixed now. Sorry for the trouble and
thanks for the report!

Have fun with clusters :-)