Hi Anne,

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 11:14:39PM -0800, Anne Schilling wrote:
> On 2/11/12 1:29 AM, Nicolas M. Thiery wrote:
> > On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 04:37:26PM -0800, Anne Schilling wrote:
> >> Now there is a new problem:
> >> applying trac_12484-free_module-monomials_cmp-nt.patch
> >
> > Gee, this is never ending ... So many changes between 4.8 and 5.0!
> > We really need a buildbot for the sage-combinat queue.
> >
> > Thanks for disbalding (sic:-)) my patch! I now only guarded it out for 4.8.
>
> Disbale ;-) It seemed to worik though despite the misspelling!
>
> Anyway, since I had so much trouble with sage-4.8 and the sage-combinat
> queue, I installed
> sage-5.0.beta4, but the sage-combinat queue also does not seem compatible
> with that

First of all, sorry for the constant problems with rejects in the
queue. However, Nicolas And myself spend nearly an entire day rebasing the
queue for sage-5.0.beta2. We *never* advised anyone to go forward.

For me, right now, everything is fine for sage-4.7.2, sage-4.8 and
sage-5.0.beta2. Please report if it's not the case for you. As far as I known,
no one in the sage combinat team has guarded the patches against
sage-5.0.beta3 (I don't think anyone from sage-combinat except you even
compiled it, I'm doing it right now).

Finally sage-5.0.beta4 is not even officially out, see

    http://groups.google.com/group/sage-release

So you can't expect anyone support it.

Cheers,

Florent