Hi Travis,

On Mon, Mar 05, 2012 at 04:49:07AM -0800, Anne Schilling wrote:
> I think your patch does not apply any longer
>
> applying trac_12251-littelmann-as.patch
> applying trac_11305-rigged_configurations-ts.patch
> patching file sage/combinat/root_system/cartan_type.py
> Hunk #4 succeeded at 1027 with fuzz 2 (offset 90 lines).
> patching file setup.py
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 30
> 10 out of 33 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file setup.py.rej
> patch failed, unable to continue (try -v)
> patch failed, rejects left in working dir
> errors during apply, please fix and refresh
> trac_11305-rigged_configurations-ts.patch

Beside a small change, the patch was doing a lot of whitespace
refactoring in setup.py (indentation, ...). Such changes certainly
look nice, but are extremely likely to create conflicts, especially in
a file that is akin to changes by any Sage developer. Therefore,
please refrain from such refactoring if it's more than, say, two lines
away from your own changes.

I allowed myself to fix the patch myself: I simply removed all the
irrelevant hunks of the patch in setup.py. In case you had a locally
modified version of the patch, just start again from your version and
replay my modifications.