Helloooooo Everybody !!

The subject is not very clear, but given a few more lines I can make it a
bit more explicit. Here is my problem :

When #11880 we will have in Sage a database of graph classes. That is
objects representing things like "Interval Graphs", "Planar Graphs", things
like that. This database contains a HUGE number of classes (around 1000),
and some of these graph classes are more famous than others.
In particular, we have in Sage algorithms to tests whether a graph is
planar, or an interval graph. Hence it would be nice to be able to use
these methods like that :

g in graph_classes.PlanarGraphs
g in graph_classes.IntervalGraph

To do so, the recognition methods should be reached by the __in__ method of
each of those graph classes. And here is where the problem lies : I have on
one hand a way to build Sage objects representing graph classes, and on the
other hand recognition algorithms for SOME of them. How should I make the
link between the two ?

1) Should any object representing a Graph class have a __in__ method which
checks whether the class represented by the object has a recognition
algorithm listed in a.... dictionnary somewhere ?
2) Should the graph classes objects be generated in such a way (how ?) such
that its __in__ method is automatically the good one ?

I expect you already had to deal with problems like that in your code, so
just in case you already found a great answer to that..... ;-)

Thank youuuuuuuu !!!

Nathann