It looks like you committed something to the sage-combinat server, see

http://combinat.sagemath.org/patches/
Thanks Anne, I didn't know about this web page.
However, did you merge? It looks like you changed a lot of files which usually only happens when you do a big merge with changes that others committed before you. It is usually best to pull changes from the server before committing your
own changes.

I tried to follow the instructions on the wiki, so I did the following:

 * sage -combinat update -f
 *

   sage -hg commit
   sage -hg push

 *

   sage -hg pull -u
   sage -hg merge

I committed the patch but I was having trouble committing yesterday and in the process "fixing" these problems I must have done something wrong. Sorry! I just tried to fix this up by qdeleting my patches but their effects still seem to be in the queue....so perhaps I have made it worse.

Andrew

    Anne Schilling <a...@math.ucdavis.edu> Jul 06 01:48PM -0700

    Hi Andrew,

    However, did you merge? It looks like you changed a lot of files
    which usually
    only happens when you do a big merge with changes that others
    committed before
    you. It is usually best to pull changes from the server before
    committing your
    own changes.

    Best wishes,

    Anne