Hi Nicolas!

I opened a ticket on trac.  Unfortunately, the computer I normally email
from just went down, so communication is slightly handicapped right now.

Also, I wanted to start with the coproduct, and thus I did a sage -combinat
update, but the queue didn't apply.  Since for some stupid reason I have no
copy of sage-combinat, I currently cannot work on that...
(the failing patch was combinatorial-free-module-semiring.patch, I had
sage-5.0.rc1)

I am now building sage-5.2.beta1, hoping that the queue will apply there.

Martin