Hi,

I'm working on #8920 about factorization of codes between alphabets
and sets. I got problems with the following behavior::
{{{
sage: int(2) in IntegerRange(1,3)
False
sage: int(2) in Integers()
True
sage: int(2) in NonNegativeIntegers()
True
sage: int(2) in PositiveIntegers()
False
}}}
It breaks many test in sage.combinat.*. Note that if we adopt the
strict convention (ie int(2) not in Integers/IntegerRange/...) then it
will be impossible to do the following
{{{
sage: W = Words("positive integers")
sage: W([int(1), int(2)])
word: 12
}}}

I have two options
  * modify all files in sage.combinat.* in order to fit the new implementation
  * make PositiveIntegers and IntegerRange accepts silently Python int

Cheers,
Vincent