Hello,

There is a weirdness in the initialization of Parent with a facade.
Consider the following example

class MySet(Parent):
    def __init__(self):
        Parent.__init__(self, category=(FiniteEnumeratedSets(), Monoids()))

The category of an instance of MySet is just a join of the two
categories. When I add a facade argument to the initialization of
Parent as in

class MyFacadeSet(Parent):
    def __init__(self):
        Parent.__init__(self, category=(FiniteEnumeratedSets(),
Monoids()), facade=FreeMonoid(2, 'ab'))

I got the error "AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute
'is_subcategory'". It is few lines in Parent.__init__ but I suspect
that some ticket solves the problem yet. Does anybody know what should
I do?

Best,
Vincent