On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 01:31:11AM -0700, tom d wrote:
> Is there a way to (easily) check whether there are updates on the mercurial
> server without popping all patches, reapplying, and rebuilding?  With the
> amount of cython in the queue, it's taking quite a while for sage to rebuild
> itself after each check.  I just want to check that there are no changes, then
> commit (or update if there are changes)!  In fact, if possible, this should
> probably be the default behaviour for 'sage --combinat update'.

        cd <sage>/devel/sage-combinat/.ht/patches
        hg incoming

I agree that this would be a nice and easy to implement feature of the
sage-combinat script. Volunteers?

PS: It could even be fancy and only pop off those patches that
have been modified (but that's tricky, because we need to check the
series as well).

--
Nicolas M. Thiéry "Isil" <nthi...@users.sf.net>