There were some pickle issues with #9265 and Jeroen has bumped this patch
out of 5.4 and into 5.5.

I have just uploaded a patch to the queue and trac which fixes the
problems, so it might get reinstated... but probably not, in which case
these patches will need to move back down the queue...

because of the changes to tableau.py, the
concrete_combinatorial_statistics_and_maps-cs.patch<http://combinat.sagemath.org/patches/file/559aad584621/concrete_combinatorial_statistics_and_maps-cs.patch>patch
 needed a trivial rebase so I did that, so please refresh.

Andrew