Hi there,

On Wednesday, November 28, 2012 10:05:44 PM UTC+1, Nicolas M. Thiery wrote:

> Argl, corner case. Do you have a practical use case, or is it for the
> sake of having robust corner cases?

Well, I found it while working and took me a while to figure out the cause,
so I am biased towards considering it worse than a corner case :)

> >    I have written a short 2-lines patch that I think could be reviewed
> in 5
> >    minutes. May I open a ticket?
>
> Sure go ahead. I am not yet sure what the right fix is (looking
> forward your proposition!), but it should in any cases be recorded as
> an issue.

Ok, this is now #13774 <http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/13774>.
Doctests work for all files in combinat/root_systems, and I am currently
doing a complete doctesting.

Cheers,
Jesús

PS: I am trying to find the time to solve the relabelled Cartan types issue
better.