Hello!

The write-up looks good!  I have a bunch of stuff planned for the coming
term incorporating Sage in Kenya and South Africa.  Perhaps the line about
Africa could be expanded to something like: 'The open nature of the Sage
and Sage-Combinat projects encourages participation in developing countries
like Kenya and Burkina Faso, increasing the breadth of the world
mathematical community.'

(I'm planning on doing a bunch of things around mathematical problem
solving with Sage this coming term: we're giving a three week intensive
course at AIMS in South Africa, and I'll be running a weekly
seminar/problem solving session with undergrads in Kenya.  We're also going
to be strategically deploying some Raspberry Pi computers with secondary
students, hopefully with Sage included if I can get it to compile!  I'll
also be running some sessions at an algebraic geometry conference in
Mombasa in June.  So there's stuff happening with Sage (and sage-combinat!)
on the secondary, undergrad and post grad levels here in Kenya.)

Best,
-tom