Thanks, Travis and Christian!

Christian, it looks like your patch
trac_11187-finite_reflection_groups-cs.patch imports UCF on sage startup,
which means that removing UCF meant sage wouldn't start with the queue
applied.  This was affecting all versions, not just 5.6 betas, so I went
ahead and reinstated your UCF patch with the parts from #13727 and #13728
removed.  Feel free to resolve this whatever way you like in the longer
term, of course.

cheers,

Hugh